Currently seeking an experienced Pub General Manager to oversee all operations within this Boutique Hotel. The property features busy Bistro, Gaming, TAB, Function spaces and multiple bars. Join a growing group with fantastic company culture, job security and career progression.
About the role:
- Day to day operations of the Hotel including open / close procedures, hands on across all areas of the venue
- General stock control, stock ordering and undertaking regular stocktake
- Adhering to the hotels budgets & maintaining wage costs
- Reporting to company directors and operating alongside the group’s other operations
- You will have a minimum 5 years experience in a similar venue management role
- You will ideally have an extensive background in food & beverage, accommodation and strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship-building skills
- Hands on leadership style, with the ability to motivate your team.
- Fantastic Salary Package
- job security in well established group
- Growing group
If you have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, enjoy working with people and have high regard for customer service this is the role for you.
For a confidential conversation please call Nicole Warrior on 0409 010 885 and send your CV to Nicole@Tinkrecruitment.com.au